söndag 21 november 2010

Party at Erika's Place


- Hey honey, come on over, I'm having a party tonight!


Some crazy old lady is dancing with Cycl0n3 Sw0rd, one of Erika's oldest friends. Shake that booty, sister!


Who says you can't have pizza and dance at the same time?



He really is dreamy... Isn't he?


Parker: I had a great time tonight, babe. You really know how to throw a party! You know, there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about... We've been seeing each other for a long time now, and I've never felt this way about a girl before. I think it's time for the next step, and I have a feeling you want the same thing. How about moving in together? 

Erika: You're right honey, I do feel the same, but... I'm not sure I'm ready to move in with you just yet, I...

Parker: Well, actually, I was thinking I could move in here! I like your place better than mine anyway.

Erika: Oh. Really? You like this shotgun style house? I can't wait to find something better. I've been looking at some available houses and there's a couple of nice ones on Redwood, and down by the beach on Sun Song Ave there's this bungalow... Well, anyway, I think I just need some more time, that's all. There's no rush, right honey?

Parker: Whatever you say babe... You're the boss.

How is Erika going to solve this problem? If she moves in with Parker, she won't be able to write her novels anymore unless she tells him her secret. On the other hand, if she keeps insisting to wait, he might start to think there is something wrong. Stay tuned...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar